Imagine the situation when it is necessary to enclose two ports so as to test a certain program, but there is no null modem cable at hand; or when 2-3 ports are not enough, and you don't feel like installing an expansion card. Came across such situation?
Then ANSD is exactly what you need!
You need only to start a setup utility on your PC, and the system is ready to work.
Now with the help of a configuration utility with its interface intuitively clear, you can add to the list up to 255 virtual COM-ports, every of which is available like a real port.
ANSD allows making work with the devices, which function through a serial port, simple and convenient, even when the devices are connected to a remote computer. You can connect real serial port to virtual one.
YOU can much more! :
share one equipment functionality between different users;
share COM-ports on TCP/IP net;
organize remote control of any serial port connected equipment;
save money on purchasing high speed computers dealing with equipment.
* Based on Microsoft Windows XP DDK, (3d party development products not used);
* Registers Windows Device Name: DeviceSerialX;
* Registers Dos Device Name: DosDevicesCOMX;
* Registers SERIALCOMM Name: COMX;
* Baud rate emulation up to 115200;
* Hot Plug-n-Play emulation;
* Hardware Flow Control Emulation;
* Hardware SERIAL EVENTS emulation: RXCHAR, RXFLAG, TXEMPTY, CTS, DSR, RX80FULL;
* Null-modem emulation;
* Up to 255 serial ports emulation.