Imagine the situation when it is necessary to enclose two ports so as to test a certain program, but there is no null modem cable at hand; or when 2-3 ports are not enough, and you don't feel like installing an expansion card. Came across such situation?
Then ANSD is exactly what you need!
You need only to start a setup utility on your PC, and the system is ready to work.
Now with the help of a configuration utility with its interface intuitively clear, you can add to the list up to 255 virtual COM-ports, every of which is available like a real port.
ANSD allows making work with the devices, which function through a serial port, simple and convenient, even when the devices are connected to a remote computer. You can connect real serial port to virtual one.
YOU can much more! :
share one equipment functionality between different users;
share COM-ports on TCP/IP net;
organize remote control of any serial port connected equipment;
save money on purchasing high speed computers dealing with equipment.
* Based on Microsoft Windows XP DDK, (3d party development products not used);
* Registers Windows Device Name: DeviceSerialX;
* Registers Dos Device Name: DosDevicesCOMX;
* Registers SERIALCOMM Name: COMX;
* Baud rate emulation up to 115200;
* Hot Plug-n-Play emulation;
* Hardware Flow Control Emulation;
* Hardware SERIAL EVENTS emulation: RXCHAR, RXFLAG, TXEMPTY, CTS, DSR, RX80FULL;
* Null-modem emulation;
* Up to 255 serial ports emulation.
ANSD is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-04-27. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000.
ANSD (version 3.1) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 84 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.